All Council and Committee meetings are open to the public and the agendas and minutes of meetings are published on this website - see below for agendas and here for minutes, or click on a link for minutes and agendas for that meeting type.
- Full Council: Meeting of all councillors to discuss important matters.
- Community Buildings: Committee responsible for the upkeep of Quedgeley Community Centre, Kingsway Community Centre, Waterwells Sports Centre and Kingsway Sports Pavilion. This Committee has a delegated budget and ensures that each centre complies with strict health and safety requirements, is fit for hiring and is a clean and safe place to be. Our centres are used by regular user groups as well as being available to the community for one-off bookings.
- Finance and General Purposes: Committee responsible for all council finance, managing a budget of circa £500,000. Ensures that public money is spent responsibly and is accountable to the Financial Regulations. Monthly reconciliation of accounts, hiring statistics, grant applications, requests from other committees, budget setting.
- Planning and Development: Committee responsible for the review of planning applications and providing feedback to the city planning department to ensure development is carried out with minimal impact and for the benefit of our community.
- Recreation and Amenities: Committee for monitoring and enhancement of Play Areas, Cemetery, Allotments, Grass Verges, Bins, Bus stops, Grass Cutting etc. R&A also organises three main community events each year, such as an Easter Egg Hunt, Dog Show and Fireworks Display.
Full Council meetings usually take place on the third Monday of the month at 7:30pm at Severnvale School meeting room.
Committee meetings take place at Quedgeley Community Centre, except for planning, which is at the Severnvale School meeting room.
Please see Agendas below to confirm meeting details, these are normally published about a week in advance of a meeting.